Attorney Richard Serpe
Richard Serpe has dedicated his 35-year legal profession to helping victims get the justice and compensation they are rightfully owed. As a personal injury attorney, he advocates for those who have been injured due to the negligence of another person, dangerous product, or company. A substantial portion of his career has been devoted to the representation of injured children.
Richard Serpe has a reputation for meticulous trial preparation and presentation. Mr. Serpe has a tremendous track record of success in obtaining substantial jury verdicts and settlements for his clients. He is frequently associated with complex litigation, managing cases with difficult scientific and medical issues. He has experience managing large case cohorts, including the extensive use of database and litigation support software.
Awards & Recognition
- Best Lawyers® (2005 – Present)
Admiralty and Maritime Law
Personal Injury Litigation – Plaintiffs
- Personal Injury Lawyer of the Year (Norfolk 2020)
- Martindale-Hubbell law directory : AV Preeminent rating (highest given)
- “Super Lawyer” : among the top 5% of lawyers in Virginia (2006 – Present)
- Avvo.com : Rated 10/10 – “Superb”
- B.A. (Econ.) 1983 University of Virginia
- J.D. (Law) 1986 Tulane Law School
- LL.M (Admiralty) 1991 Tulane Law School
Contact Richard Serpe
If you or your loved one was involved in a guardrail accident that resulted in serious or fatal injuries, contact us to discuss your situation. Dangerous and defective guardrails are known to malfunction putting innocent lives at risk. Contact Richard Serpe to discuss your legal options and right to compensation. We offer free consultations 877-544-5323.